Knowing where to begin can be overwhelming.
Josselyn’s Walk-In Clinic at our Northfield location can connect you with a skilled specialist and guide you to the care you need, all within your initial visit.
No phone calls
No need to make an appointment
Just walk in
What To Expect
Our Walk-In Team Will Work With You To
- Complete your intake process – It only takes a few minutes
- Understand your needs and determine what kind of care is suitable for you
- Guide you toward effective, compassionate care
Options For Care
- Scheduling future appointments
- Sharing our Resource Guide
Josselyn aims to remove barriers to your mental health care. Early access to quality care can begin your road to recovery and improve your quality of life.
What To Know
- Location: 405 Central Avenue, Northfield, IL 60093
- Open every weekday, 9 am to 3 pm
- No appointment needed to visit Josselyn for the first time
- Please allow 2 hours for a visit
- If you need support after hours, call (847) 441-5600 and select option 8.
What To Bring
- Identification to complete intake process, including
- Proof of residency (e.g., a bank statement, paycheck stub, or recent bill)
- If insured, proof of health insurance
- If uninsured, proof of income to help us determine sliding scale fees (e.g., paycheck stub, Form 1040, or letter of support from someone financially supporting you)