Trauma Processing Art Therapy Group
Share and Receive Support Alongside Peers
To provide a safe and supportive creative space to explore your thoughts, emotions, and beliefs through the creative process
- What is Art Therapy – Art therapy combines counseling techniques with the creative process of art making to help individuals improve their physical, mental, and emotional well-being
- Benefits of Art Therapy – Focuses on nonverbal symbols/communication, creative exploration, stimulates the senses, improves motor skills, promotes problem solving skills, decreases frustration, visually motivating self-expression, provides guidance, soothes emotional pain
- Participant Details – Open to adults age 18+
- Date & Time – Meets in person at Josselyn’s Oak Street location (1850 Oak Street, Northfield) on Mondays from 1 – 2:15 pm
- Framework – The group will be trauma focused and explore healing through various art therapy directives. Group members will work on processing the art to help them gain better insight within themselves and world around them. No previous art experience is needed.
- Facilitator – Jacqueline Swietochowski, MA, ATR
Get in touch to learn more about this group.
Get holistic care that meets your needs
Our aim is to get you on the path to mental wellness. Start the conversation today.