Parenting Young Children Group
Build Skills, Share, and Receive Support Alongside Peers
To create a safe, non-judgmental space for those who are parenting young children to share and receive information and emotional support, build community, and develop confidence in their parenting skills.
- Parents will learn strategies and coping skills to effectively address conflict and implement tools to achieve emotional regulation for themselves, as well as for their children. Parents will gain confidence in their parenting skills.
- Participant Details – Open to Josselyn adult clients who are parenting young children, ages 3-11, and who are interested in reducing conflict between themselves and their children by developing coping skills and increasing their current level of coping skills.
- Date & Time – Meets via Zoom on Thursdays, 12 – 1 pm
- Framework – Each session will begin with a general check in. The co-leaders will then present a discussion topic, possibly accompanied by a brief presentation, activity, or prompt. Group members will have the opportunity to share how the presented topic relates to their lives. The session will end with a summary and check-out.
- Facilitator – Kate Blaker
To learn more about this group, please speak with your Josselyn therapist.
Get holistic care that meets your needs
Our aim is to get you on the path to mental wellness. Start the conversation today.