Camp Neeka Parent Support Group
Share and Receive Support Alongside Peers
To create a supportive, psychoeducational group for parents/guardians of children and adolescents who have attended Camp Neeka
- Participant Details – Parents of children age 7-13 who have attended Camp Neeka
- Date & Time – Meets via Zoom from 5 to 6 pm every Wednesday
- Framework – Each session will include a general check in and a weekly topic. These topics will be selected in advance through a group survey. Participants will then have time for an open discussion on the topic, which will be facilitated by the leader.
- Topics Covered – The purpose and benefits of therapy and Camp Neeka, the role of parents in a child’s development, the therapeutic process, how to support a child who is in therapy, sibling/peer rivalry and competition, and parenting challenges
- Facilitator – Maggie Nash, MSW, MEd
Get in touch to learn more about this group.
Get holistic care that meets your needs
Our aim is to get you on the path to mental wellness. Start the conversation today.