To create a supportive, psychoeducational group for parents/guardians of children and adolescents who have attended Camp Neeka
- Participant Details – Parents of children age 7-13 who have attended Camp Neeka
- Date & Time – Meets via Zoom from 5 to 6 pm every Wednesday
- Framework – Each session will include a general check in and a weekly topic. These topics will be selected in advance through a group survey. Participants will then have time for an open discussion on the topic, which will be facilitated by the leader.
- Topics Covered – The purpose and benefits of therapy and Camp Neeka, the role of parents in a child’s development, the therapeutic process, how to support a child who is in therapy, sibling/peer rivalry and competition, and parenting challenges
- Leader – Maggie Nash, MSW, MEd
Get in touch to learn more about this group.