Josselyn Junior Board
There's still time to join the Junior Board!
So, why join our Junior Board?
- Help de-stigmatize mental illness-join the conversation
- Raise much needed funds to support teen mental health
- Understand more about teen mental health issues and challenges
- Be one of the founding Junior Board members
- Have fun and meet new people!
Who is on the Board and how often do they meet?
High School students from New Trier, North Shore Country Day, Loyola, Lake Forest Academy and other local High Schools will be invited to attend! The board will meet monthly on Sundays.
Who runs the meetings?
Maggie Nash and Jenny Finnerman will be combining their shared passions to lead our teens in a compassionate, informative and rewarding direction. Maggie works as a 7th and 8th grade English and Language Arts teacher at Perspectives Charter School. Maggie grew up in Kenilworth, attended New Trier and is excited to be back in Chicago teaching. Jenny Finnerman is a recent graduate from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Jenny currently works as an Intervention Specialist and Therapist at North Shore Academy Elementary, a therapeutic day school.