Art Therapy Group
Share and Receive Support Alongside Peers
To provide a safe and supportive creative space to explore your inner world of thoughts, emotions and beliefs through creativity and help heal through art
- What is Art Therapy – Art therapy combines counseling techniques with the creative process of art making to help individuals improve their physical, mental and emotional well being
- Participant Details – Open to adults age 18+
- Date & Time – Meets via Zoom and in-person on Mondays from 2 – 3 pm
- Framework – Focuses on nonverbal symbols/communication, provides guidance and space for creative exploration and self-expression, stimulates the senses, improves motor skills, promotes problem solving skills, decreases frustration, visually motivating, and soothes emotional pain
- Facilitator – Jacqueline Swietochowski, MA, ATR
Get in touch to learn more about this group.
Get holistic care that meets your needs
Our aim is to get you on the path to mental wellness. Start the conversation today.